|Mo-BRUK since 1985 operated as a sole proprietorship under the name “Mo-Bruk,” Joseph Mokrzycki. Until 1996 activity was the production of terrazzo (tiles, window sills, stairs) and the main consumers of products were individuals. Since 1996, the company carries out activities related to the wider waste management, including: storage, disposal and recycling. Due to the progressive development of the company April 1, 2008 has been restated legal form of sole proprietorship Mo-Bruk Józef Mokrzycki a limited partnership. With effect from 1 June 2010, the Company’s change of legal form into a limited company.
Milestones in the history of Mo-BRUK SA:
- 1997 – Company run by Waste Recovery Plant in Niecwi, Municipality Spicy;
- 2002 – The Company acquires Industrial Waste Landfill in Wałbrzych;
- 2004 – launch of another branch of the Company – the Department of Waste Recycling hazardous and non-hazardous in Wałbrzych;
- 2007 – construction of another branch of the Company – Alternative Fuel Production Plant located in the town of Karsy, k. Ożarowa;
- 2008 – the first signing of two agreements on funding from the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development;
- 30 December 2008 – Acquisition of Refinery Jedlicze SA 92.74% of shares in Raf – Ecology Sp. with o.o headquartered in Jedlicze which industrial waste incineration;
Fourth quarter 2008 – completion of dwusetnego kilometer concrete road surface;
- 2009 – acquisition of the remaining 7.26% stake in the company Raf-Ecology Sp. with o.o
- June 29, 2010 – the first trading date in the alternative trading system on the NewConnect market of 358,018 rights to ordinary bearer series C shares with a nominal value of 10.00 zł each,
- June 2010 – gain of SANEPID – ui Regional Directorate of Environmental Protection of positive feedback in terms of sanitary – environmental for the expansion of the existing Alternative Fuel Production Plant in Karsy;
- July 21, 2010 – registration of increase of share capital by the amount of 3,560,180.00 zł, to the amount of zł 23,413,850.00 through the issue of series C shares (District Court in Cracow of 21 July 2010);
- August 9, 2010 – grant support for the project entitled. “Creating R & D center environmentally friendly waste processing technology” (Letter of the Ministry of Economy, sign DPO-II-63511-267- 3/10); the value of eligible expenses: 5,041,300.00 zł (net) Grant rate: 60% (net), the amount of funding: 3,024,780.00 zł (net);
- August 24, 2010 – lawful decision of 22.07.2010r. Ożarowa issued by the mayor on environmental conditions for investment, “Construction of the plant production of alternative fuels with the installation of thermal energy production and drying of alternative fuels” in the village of Karsy, Ożarów;
- September 17, 2010 – recertification audit of integrated management system for quality and environmental ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in the following areas: recovery of hazardous and non-hazardous, exploration and development of technology in this regard, performing laboratory tests of water and waste water, production of concrete and cement granulate with the participation of the treated waste; DNV certification body was; the audit did not reveal any inconsistencies; the validity of certificates for the plant in Niecwi extended for another three years, ie. until 2013;
- 16 December 2010 – signing a contract for the supply of installations for the production of steam and hot air with a value of EUR 7,000,000. The generated steam and warm air will be used for drying alternative fuels produced in Alternative Fuel Production Plant in Karsy. Purchase of the installation is part of the implementation of the adopted investment plan;
- January 5, 2011 – signing a contract with the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development to finance the project entitled. “Implementation of innovative technologies for the production of high-calorie calorific mix”. The amount of subsidy amounts to 31,062,600.00 zł, which represents 60% of the eligible costs of the planned investment.
- January 7, 2011 – signing a contract with the Ministry of Economy to subsidize the project entitled. “Creating R & D Center environmentally friendly waste treatment technology.” The amount of subsidy amounts to 3,024,780.00 zł, which represents 60% of the eligible costs of the planned investment. The main objective of the project is to research – Implementation, which will contribute to the growth of technological innovation. Thanks to modern Centre for Research – Development, type equipped with the latest technology, the Company will be able to meet the high demands of the market by offering innovative products and services with high quality while maintaining competitive prices;
- January 12, 2011 – signing a contract with a contractor to perform on a “turnkey” investment task. “Construction of Coal Recovery of tailings”; value of the agreement amounts to 18.35 million zł net; signing of an agreement due to the strategy adopted by the Board of business development in Wałbrzych;
- February 10, 2011 – Foreman Opatowski said the legitimacy of the decision (building permit) No. A / 3/11 of 25 January
2011; w / in decision enabled the start of construction roof over waste storage sites in Alternative Fuel Production Plant in Karsy. The implementation of this project enabled the protection of stored waste from precipitation, which will translate into improved quality of the produced alternative fuels. The estimated value of the investment amounted to about 2 million zł net. Construction was completed in June 2011.
- August 12, 2011 – Closing of the issuance of bonds secured by the assets of the Issuer’s Series A with a value of 50 million zł. The issue was carried out with complete success. The Issuer has acquired a further investment of 100% of the planned amount, ie 50 million zł.
- October 30, 2012 – commissioning of the second production line of alternative fuel in Karsy k. Ożarowa – the same company doubled production capacity of the plant and achieved a leadership position in the market of alternative fuels in Poland.
- April 24, 2014 -końcowy reception of works related to the construction of hazardous waste incineration plant in Karsy k. Ożarowa with a capacity of 25,000 Mg / year – this is one of the largest of this type in Poland. of this type in Poland.